☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 can(s)apple pie filling
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)refrigerated biscuits 12 oz
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Apple Brunch Bake
- preheat oven to 350
- in saucepan, melt butter and stir in brown sugar, apple pie filling (either storebought or homemade), seasonings and vanilla.
- spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. pour half of apple mixture in baking dish.
- separate biscuits and cut each into quarters. arrange pieces, points facing up, over apple mixture in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.