Taco Bell A.M. Bacon Crunchwrap
Their new A.M. Bacon Crunchwrap at home. It’s actually pretty easy to make and you can get creative with different fillings like ham, sausage, steak or peppers.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largeflour tortillas, burrito size
4 Tbspcheddar cheese, shredded
1 chash browns or 4 fried hash brown patties
8 Tbsptaco bell sauce
8 slicebacon cooked crisp
·taco bell sauce
How to Make Taco Bell A.M. Bacon Crunchwrap
- Prepare scrambled eggs:
Break six large eggs into a bowl and whisking them together with a fork.
- Pour eggs into a non-stick skillet over medium heat that you have sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper, and stir eggs in pan until they have cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from burner and set eggs aside in a bowl.
- Use a large skillet over medium heat to warm tortillas.
- Lay tortilla in the skillet, and warm on each side for about 30 seconds. You want the tortilla very pliable.
- To build the crunch wrap:
Start by adding 1/4 cup cooked hash browns or 1 cooked hash brown patty to the middle of the tortilla.
- Add 1/4 of the eggs, 2 tablespoons of the taco bell sauce, 1 tablespoon cheese, and two pieces of bacon crumbled.
- To close Crunch Wrap:
Flip the side closest to you, to the center, then flip the right and left side to the center.
- Finish by closing the top of the crunch wrap by closing the right and left side to the center.
You will end up with a five sided wrap.
- Spray the skillet you used to heat the tortilla in with some non-stick spray.
- Heat the wrap for about 30-40 seconds on medium heat and then flip the wrap and heat on the other side. Both sides should be golden brown.
- Serve with extra Taco Bell Sauce.