Taco Bell A.M. Bacon Crunchwrap
Their new A.M. Bacon Crunchwrap at home. It’s actually pretty easy to make and you can get creative with different fillings like ham, sausage, steak or peppers.
- 4 large
- flour tortillas, burrito size
- 6 large
- 4 Tbsp
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- hash browns or 4 fried hash brown patties
- 8 Tbsp
- taco bell sauce
- 8 slice
- bacon cooked crisp
- non-stick spray
- taco bell sauce
How to Make Taco Bell A.M. Bacon Crunchwrap
- 1Prepare scrambled eggs:
Break six large eggs into a bowl and whisking them together with a fork.
- 2Pour eggs into a non-stick skillet over medium heat that you have sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 3Season eggs with salt and pepper, and stir eggs in pan until they have cooked to desired doneness.
- 4Remove from burner and set eggs aside in a bowl.
- 5Use a large skillet over medium heat to warm tortillas.
- 6Lay tortilla in the skillet, and warm on each side for about 30 seconds. You want the tortilla very pliable.
- 7To build the crunch wrap:
Start by adding 1/4 cup cooked hash browns or 1 cooked hash brown patty to the middle of the tortilla.
- 8Add 1/4 of the eggs, 2 tablespoons of the taco bell sauce, 1 tablespoon cheese, and two pieces of bacon crumbled.
- 9To close Crunch Wrap:
Flip the side closest to you, to the center, then flip the right and left side to the center.
- 10Finish by closing the top of the crunch wrap by closing the right and left side to the center.
You will end up with a five sided wrap.
- 11Spray the skillet you used to heat the tortilla in with some non-stick spray.
- 12Heat the wrap for about 30-40 seconds on medium heat and then flip the wrap and heat on the other side. Both sides should be golden brown.
- 13Serve with extra Taco Bell Sauce.