Quick and Easy Mason Jar Frittata From Cooking.com
- 8 oz
- turkey breakfast sausage (or pork if you prefer)
- 1 bunch
- kale, stemmed and roughly chopped 8 ounces fingerling potatoes, cut into small cubes 8 large eggs 1/4 cup milk 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz
- fingerling potatoes, cut into small cubes
- large eggs
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black
How to Make Quick and Easy Mason Jar Frittata From Cooking.com
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a large skillet, brown sausage and break it into crumbles. Toss in potatoes and cook until coated with oil. Stir in kale and cook until wilted.
- 3Season with salt and pepper and take off the heat.
- 4In medium bowl, lightly beat eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk in milk and cheese. Set aside.
- 5Spray 6 small (8 ounce) mason jars with cooking spray.
- 6Divide the sausage mixture evenly between the jars. Top each jar with eggs, making sure to leave at least an inch of free space at the top of the jar. Place jars on a baking sheet covered in parchment (the eggs might bubble over a little while cooking.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until eggs are set and top is golden brown. Let eggs rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve warm or room temperature.*
- 8* If not serving right away, you can put the lid on the jar and refrigerate until ready to eat. Warm in a microwave, or in a water bath in a saucepan.
Get Cooking: cooking.com/...4833218#ixzz3PNbO1NRP