Open-Face Pizza Omelette
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
2 Tbsppizza sauce or tomato sauce
1/4 cmozzarella, shredded
1/4 cyour favorite pizza toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, diced bell peppers, etc),
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 tspvegetable oil
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Open-Face Pizza Omelette
- In bowl, beat together eggs, water, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat oil.
- Add egg mixture.
- As egg begins to set, use a spatula to gently lift edges to allow uncooked egg to flow onto skillet.
- When egg is almost set on the surface, spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese; add toppings.
- Place lid on skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes - until cheese melts.
- Slide onto serving plate.