~ Nanner French Toast ~
I hope you try it sometime. It really is good.
- or butter for skillet - i use my cast iron griddle
- 2 slice
- bread - i usually use italian sandwich bread
- small - med banana
- med eggs
- 2 Tbsp
- each - heavy cream & milk
- 1/2 tsp
- choc chips, peanut butter chips, confectioners' sugar, pecans - all optional, this is just what i use
How to Make ~ Nanner French Toast ~
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
Get skillet or griddle warming up over low to medium heat. Add some butter or oil, so not to stick.