- eggs, divided 2 per omelette
- 1/4 c
- mushrooms, diced small
- 1/2 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 slice
How to Make Mushroom-Swiss Omelette
- 1Cook bacon crisp. Crumble. Set aside.
- 2In bacon grease, cook mushrooms 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- 3Heat nonstick skillet. Beat 2 eggs. Pour into skillet.
- 4As the egg sets, sprinkle one half/side of the egg with 1 Tbsp, bacon, 1 Tbsp. mushrooms, 2 Tbsp cheese.
- 5Fold the empty side of the egg over the fillings.
- 6Repeat steps three more times. Yields 4 omelettes.