☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8eggs, divided 2 per omelette
1/4 cmushrooms, diced small
1/2 cswiss cheese, shredded
How to Make Mushroom-Swiss Omelette
- Cook bacon crisp. Crumble. Set aside.
- In bacon grease, cook mushrooms 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat nonstick skillet. Beat 2 eggs. Pour into skillet.
- As the egg sets, sprinkle one half/side of the egg with 1 Tbsp, bacon, 1 Tbsp. mushrooms, 2 Tbsp cheese.
- Fold the empty side of the egg over the fillings.
- Repeat steps three more times. Yields 4 omelettes.