Mexican Potato Breakfast.
- 3 medium
- russet potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- bell pepper, chopped
- 4 slice
- bacon, uncooked, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- jalapeno peppers, nacho kind
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 large
How to Make Mexican Potato Breakfast.
- 1Preheat oven 350 F. In a large skillet heat 1/4 oil over med-med high heat. Add potatoes. Half way through browning add onion , jalapenos, bell pepper, and bacon.
Continue cooking until potatoes are brown and bacon is cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- 2In a 8x8 baking dish mix together the potato mixture, cumin, coriander, salsa, and 1/2 cheese. Make 4 indention in the mixture and crack a egg into each one. Sprinkle each egg with paprika.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes or until eggs whites are set. Top with remaining cheese. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.