Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1/2 cpineapple, small chunks
1/2 cham, cubed
1/2 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
6 Tbspwater, or 6t milk
·salt, to taste
·freshly ground pepper, to taste
How to Make Hawaiian Omelette
- Beat together eggs, water (or milk), salt and pepper.
- Thinly coat your skillet with vegetable oil spray. Heat over medium high.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- When eggs are almost set, sprinkle half of the omelet with remaining ingredients.
- Fold other half of omelet over filling.
- Continue cooking until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Cut omelet into 3 wedges and serve.