Hash Brown Egg Nests
How to Make Hash Brown Egg Nests
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray 6 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Make potatoes as directed on box, crumble into medium bowl.
- Stir in crumbled bacon into potato mixture.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin tins
- Bake about 15 minutes or until starting to turn golden brown on edges.
- Remove from oven, and Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Crack 1 egg over each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (can use cayenne pepper instead of regular).
- Bake at 350°F about 18-20 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, not runny.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups. You can serve or package these up and pop them in the freezer.....just microwave to reheat.