Hash Brown Egg Nests
How to Make Hash Brown Egg Nests
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray 6 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Make potatoes as directed on box, crumble into medium bowl.
- 3Stir in crumbled bacon into potato mixture.
- 4Divide mixture evenly among muffin tins
- 5Bake about 15 minutes or until starting to turn golden brown on edges.
- 6Remove from oven, and Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- 7Crack 1 egg over each muffin cup.
- 8Sprinkle with salt and pepper (can use cayenne pepper instead of regular).
- 9Bake at 350°F about 18-20 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, not runny.
- 10Cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups. You can serve or package these up and pop them in the freezer.....just microwave to reheat.