Ham n' Cheddar Quiche
How to Make Ham n' Cheddar Quiche
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Beat lightly. Add the milk, stirring to mix together.
- Sprinkle the ham over the bottom of the pie plate. Top with half of the cheese. Sprinkle the onions over the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ham and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake the quiche for 20 minutes. Check to see if the quiche is done by inserting a knife into the center. If the knife comes out clean, the quiche is done. If the center is still soft and jiggly, return the quiche to the oven for a few more minutes. When the quiche is done, let it rest 5 minutes, then cut and serve.
You can add whatever you like to the egg filling. Leftover vegetables, meats, a baked potato and bacon. You can add herbs and or spices as you like.