Ham & Egg Cups
1egg or as many as you like
1/2 slicelunch meat ham that is oblong shaped slice (low salt, low fat is best)
1 dash(es)salt and pepper
1 dash(es)paprika (optional)
How to Make Ham & Egg Cups
- Spray with non stick spray either a custard cup if making one or use your muffin tin to make more. I have 6 and 12 cup tins.
- Line each cup with the ham slice (or 1/2 slice if oblong slices) You only want to fill the cup, not have it hanging over the sides.
- Crack an egg into each cup lined with ham.
- Salt, pepper and if you want, put a dash of paprika on each one.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 2 minutes so that when you remove them they pop out holding their shape.
- Serve with toast, buttered or not.