How to Make Greek Omelette
- This recipe will make 4 omelettes but you need to cook them one at a time.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the mushroom slices until tender. Set aside.
- Saute the shallots. Set aside.
- The saute the spinach until wilted. Set aside
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in skillet. Pour egg into skillet.
- Cook egg until it is almost set.
- Cover 1/2 of the egg with the following: 1/4 of each spinach, mushrooms, shallots and cheese crumbles.
- Fold the uncovered half of the egg over the covered half. Cook for another minute or so.
- Carefully slide the omelette out of skillet onto a plate.
- Repeat 3 more times to make all 4 omelettes.