How to Make Greek Omelette
- 1This recipe will make 4 omelettes but you need to cook them one at a time.
- 2Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Saute the mushroom slices until tender. Set aside.
- 4Saute the shallots. Set aside.
- 5The saute the spinach until wilted. Set aside
- 6Beat 2 eggs in a bowl.
- 7Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in skillet. Pour egg into skillet.
- 8Cook egg until it is almost set.
- 9Cover 1/2 of the egg with the following: 1/4 of each spinach, mushrooms, shallots and cheese crumbles.
- 10Fold the uncovered half of the egg over the covered half. Cook for another minute or so.
- 11Carefully slide the omelette out of skillet onto a plate.
- 12Repeat 3 more times to make all 4 omelettes.