Full meal Omelet deal
How to Make Full meal Omelet deal
- Poke a hole in washed potato and par bake in micro for about 5 min. Meanwhile, cut bacon into small pieces and place in skillet. Turn on med and start browning.
- When potato comes out, let cool until you can handle. Slice longways and then across to make small bite size pcs. Add to bacon and continue to cook until bacon is done and potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl added three eggs. Whisk well. Pour into 8" non stick skillet, cover with glass lid. Cook over med. heat until bottom of eggs start to solidify. Gently lift up edges of eggs around the outside and allow raw egg to drain under cooked egg. This helps cook omelet without over cooking bottom. Once all liquid egg is gone, gently place spatula under egg and flip. Now quickly into center of egg from one side of pan to the other, add a little cheese, pico de gallo and bacon potato mixture. Place lid back on and cook for about one min. Now lift one side of omelet up and over stuffing inside, and with another spatula, lift other side up and gently roll omelet over where seam is on bottom. Now slide off onto plate.
- Garnish with more pico and/or salsa verde.
- For scrambled eggs instead of omelet, break all eggs into bowl and whisk well. Once bacon and potatoes are done, add some pico de gallo to skillet, mix together. Now add eggs and scramble as you normally would. At cheese at end if desired.
- Repeat steps x3