Denny's Chicken Fajita Breakfast Skillet
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
I'm not sure where I got this recipe so don't know who to give the credit to.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 chomemade fries cooked, or frozen hashbrowns
1 tspfajita seasoning
1 smallbell pepper, chopped
1 smallonion, chopped
1/4 chalf and half
1/2 cshredded cheese
1/2 csour cream
·salt, to taste
·freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Denny's Chicken Fajita Breakfast Skillet
- Rub chicken breast with fajita seasoning and let marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Slice marinated chicken into strips.
- Use cooking spray and saute chicken in a hot skillet until done.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet, fry and stir on high so as to cook quickly.
- Remove all from heat and set aside.
- Brown left over cooked potatoes or use frozen hashbrowns, cooked until desired crispness.
- Salt and pepper to you taste.
- Divide in half and place on serving platters.
- Mix egg with half-and-half, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook egg mixture into two separate omelets.
- Place on top of browned potatoes.
- Place one half of cooked fajita meat and cooked onions and peppers on top of omelet.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese on each fajita platter.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa if you like.