☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- crepes (homemade or purchased)
- 2 Tbsp
- 16 slice
- deli ham
- 2 c
- hollandaise (homemade or mix)
How to Make Crepes Benedict
- 1Preheat oven to 350°
- 2Scramble 16 eggs with 1 tablespoon butter.
- 3If desired, add a few drops of Tabasco sauce to egg mixture before cooking.
- 4Lay out crepes and top each with a slice of ham.
- 5Divide scrambled eggs evenly among the crepes.
- 6Roll up the crepes and place on a cookie sheet.
- 7Brush the rolled crepes with the other tablespoon butter, softened, and place in the oven until lightly browned, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- 8Remove from the oven and place 2 crepes on each of 8 serving plates.
- 9Top each serving with 1/4 cup Hollandaise sauce, and adorn with the garnish of your choice.
- 10Serve immediately.