☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16crepes (homemade or purchased)
16 slicedeli ham
2 chollandaise (homemade or mix)
How to Make Crepes Benedict
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Scramble 16 eggs with 1 tablespoon butter.
- If desired, add a few drops of Tabasco sauce to egg mixture before cooking.
- Lay out crepes and top each with a slice of ham.
- Divide scrambled eggs evenly among the crepes.
- Roll up the crepes and place on a cookie sheet.
- Brush the rolled crepes with the other tablespoon butter, softened, and place in the oven until lightly browned, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place 2 crepes on each of 8 serving plates.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup Hollandaise sauce, and adorn with the garnish of your choice.
- Serve immediately.