Corny Scrambled Eggs
Mary Ann Hanson
1/2 can(s)cream style corn
1green onion, chopped
1/4 tspseasoning salt
2 Tbspsour cream
1/2 cgrated american cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Corny Scrambled Eggs
- Break eggs into mixing bowl and beat.
- Add reamining ingredients except butter and beat together.
- Melt butter in a non stick frying pan or any pan in which you would scramble eggs.
- When pan is hot, add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until just set. Put a lid on the pan and let the eggs finish with the heat from the pan.
- Serve with your favorite breakfast meat and toast, biscuits, pancakes, etc.
- If desired bacon, ham or sausage can be added to the egg mixture, but the eggs are really so good on their own.