Corny Scrambled Eggs
Mary Ann Hanson
- 6 large
- 1/2 can(s)
- cream style corn
- green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoning salt
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- grated american cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Corny Scrambled Eggs
- 1Break eggs into mixing bowl and beat.
- 2Add reamining ingredients except butter and beat together.
- 3Melt butter in a non stick frying pan or any pan in which you would scramble eggs.
- 4When pan is hot, add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until just set. Put a lid on the pan and let the eggs finish with the heat from the pan.
- 5Serve with your favorite breakfast meat and toast, biscuits, pancakes, etc.
- 6If desired bacon, ham or sausage can be added to the egg mixture, but the eggs are really so good on their own.