☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cchopped broccoli or 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli
1/2 cred pepper, diced
1/4 conion, diced
3/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded (about 3 ounces)
1/2 cmilk (use cream if you're following a low-carb diet)
2 tspprepared mustard
·salt, to taste
·freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Broccoli And Red Pepper Frittata
- Coat an omelet pan or skillet with cooking spray.
- Add broccoli, red pepper, onion and water.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat until crisp-tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and return vegetables to pan. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together eggs, cheese, milk, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Pour mixture over vegetables.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until eggs are nearly set, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let stand, covered, until eggs are completely set in center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.