☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- crescent rolls
- 1/2 lb
- 2 large
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Breakfast Crescent
- 1In medium pan scramble the sausage. (set aside)
- 2In a small bowl beat the eggs.
- 3In another pan melt the butter, add & cook the eggs. (set aside)
- 4preheat oven 375 degrease.
- 5unroll the dough and separate into 8 triangles, add some of the sausage & egg to the crescent, carefully rolling toward the point of the crescent.
- 6place on ungreased baking sheet, bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.