☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- beef chorizo
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen southern style hashbrowns
- eggs per person
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder, or granulated garlic, or to taste
How to Make Beef Chorizo, potatoes and eggs
- 1place 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in the pan and heat up, add to this the package of potatoes. You can either use them straight from the freezer, or thaw them ahead of time. Brown the potatoes in the olive oil.
- 2When potatoes have browned, add the chorizo, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until completely done.
- 3In seperate pan, add 1 teaspoon butter and fry your eggs the way you like them.
- 4Plate the cooked chorizo and potato mixture and place the cooked eggs on top of the chorizo