Bacon & Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs
1dozen hard boiled eggs
4 slicebacon, cooked & crumbled
4 ozcream cheese, softened
2 Tbspyellow prepared mustard or 2 tsp of dry mustard, your preference
1/2 TbspWorcestershire sauce
·cayenne pepper, to taste
·salt and pepper, to taste
·paprika, your choice
How to Make Bacon & Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Prepare eggs. Slice hard boiled eggs lengthwise with a knife.
- Gently remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl (or food processor which makes it very creamy).
- To the yolks, add cream cheese, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Mash or mix until smooth.
- Scoop mixture into a pastry bag (with or without a decorating tip) or resealable gallon bag (just cut off a very small corner of the bag to pipe). Squeeze mixture into the empty egg whites.
- Top each with a sprinkle of paprika.
- Add bacon pieces. Best if chilled for at least 2 hours before serving.