BACON & CREAM CHEESE DEVILED EGGS
- dozen hard boiled eggs
- 4 slice
- bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, your choice, softened
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- yellow prepared mustard or 2 tsp of dry mustard, your preference
- 1/2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika, your choice
How to Make BACON & CREAM CHEESE DEVILED EGGS
- 1Prepare eggs.
Slice eggs lengthwise with a knife.
Gently remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl (or food processor which makes it very creamy).
- 2To the yolks, add cream cheese, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper-salt-pepper to taste. Mash or mix until smooth.
- 3Scoop mixture into a pastry bag , with or without a decorating tip or resealable gallon bag which does not need a tip if you just cut off a very small corner.
Squeeze mixture into the empty egg whites.
- 4Top each with a sprinkle of paprika and bacon pieces.
Best if chilled for at least 2 hours before serving.