Bacon-Cheddar Rolled Omelet
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 cbacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Bacon-Cheddar Rolled Omelet
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Generously grease foil with cooking spray. Place foil in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together flour, milk, butter and eggs until smooth.
- Pour carefully into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Bake until eggs are set 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with cheese.
- Starting at narrow end of pan and using foil to lift roll the omelet.
- Wrap with foil and return to warm oven for a few minutes.
- When ready to serve slice into 1 or 1 1/2 inch slices.