Bacon-Cheddar Rolled Omelet
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Bacon-Cheddar Rolled Omelet
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Generously grease foil with cooking spray. Place foil in bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3Whisk together flour, milk, butter and eggs until smooth.
- 4Pour carefully into prepared pan.
- 5Sprinkle with bacon.
- 6Bake until eggs are set 15 to 18 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Starting at narrow end of pan and using foil to lift roll the omelet.
- 9Wrap with foil and return to warm oven for a few minutes.
- 10When ready to serve slice into 1 or 1 1/2 inch slices.