Bacon and Egg Tacos
How to Make Bacon and Egg Tacos
- Cook and crumble the cbacon. Set aside.
- Beat eggs. Place the eggs, bacon and cheese in a skillet. Cook stirring often until eggs are done and ingredients are well mixed.
- Warm the tortillas either in a skillet or in the microwave. Be sure they are just warm and still soft and bendable.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the 12 tortillas, placing it in the middle of each.
- Add salsa or picante if desired.
- Roll each taco. Serve warm.