Amazing Muffin Cups
3 core-ida country style hash browns thawed
3 Tbspbutter, melted
12link breakfast sausage
2 cshredded 4 cheese mexican blend
1/4 cred bell pepper, chopped
·fresh chives chopped
How to Make Amazing Muffin Cups
- In a bowl, combine the hash browns, butter, salt and pepper.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage according to package directions; cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Divide sausage among muffin cups
- Combine the eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon over sausage. Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until set and an internal temperature of 165˚F is reached.