Yummy in Your Tummy Breakfast Casserole!
I sometimes add sliced mushrooms, chopped peppers and spinach to it and then it becomes an entire meal on a plate!
- 1 pkg
- crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- bulk pork sausage, bacon or ham
- large eggs
- 2 c
- shredded cheddarmontery jack cheese
YUMMY IN YOUR TUMMY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
How to Make Yummy in Your Tummy Breakfast Casserole!
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Grease a 13x9 casserole dish and set to side
- 2Unwrap crescent rolls and press along the bottom ans sides of the pan, makeing sure to seal seams.
- 3Cook sausage thoroughly and drain fat, sprinkle over the rolled dough.
Beat the eggs in a seperate bowl, then pour over the meat. Sprinkle cheese over entire mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.