Wake Up Breakfast Bake
My family loves this and it's easy to reheat. I like that I can use whatever type of meat I happen to have on hand and it always turns out well.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8frozen hash brown patties, slightly thawed
4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1-2 cdiced ham, cooked crumbled bacon, or cooked crumbled sausage
1/2 tspground mustard
How to Make Wake Up Breakfast Bake
- Place hash brown patties in a single layer in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle meat, then cheese over the top of the hash brown patties.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and ground mustard together.
- Pour over meat and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until bubbly.