Turkey and Shrimp Frittata
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbturkey sausage
1/2 lbchopped shrimp, cooked
1green bell pepper, chopped
1small onion, chopped
1 pkgfrozen spinach defrosted, squeeze of all of its water or
1 pkgsliced mushrooms
1/2 cwhole milk or heavy cream
2 tspseasoning salt
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make Turkey and Shrimp Frittata
- - Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet cook sausage with a little olive or vegetable oil. When done remove from pan and let cool.
- In same pan sauté pepper and onions (add mushrooms now to cook if they are being added) until tender. Remove from pan and cool.
- In a large bowel combined eggs, shrimp, sausage, and vegetables. Oil baking dish and pour in mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes
- Can be served warm or cold.