1- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet cook sausage with a little olive or vegetable oil. When done remove from pan and let cool.
- In same pan sauté pepper and onions (add mushrooms now to cook if they are being added) until tender. Remove from pan and cool.
- In a large bowel combined eggs, shrimp, sausage, and vegetables. Oil baking dish and pour in mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes
- Can be served warm or cold.