Touch of Cajun Quiche
- pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 1 c
- monterey jack cheese or pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz
- andouille sausage, sliced and cut into quarters
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- heavy cream or half and half
- 1 1/2 tsp
- cajun seasoning (i use tony cachere's)
How to Make Touch of Cajun Quiche
- 1Roll piecrust into a 9" pie pan (you can use your own homemade crust if desired). Prick bottom of crust with a fork. Line pie plate with aluminum foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Allow crust to cool before adding other ingredients.
- 2Sprinkle cheese over bottom of crust and add andouille sausage and green onions.
- 3Whisk eggs, cream or half and half, and cajun seasoning in a medium bowl until well combined. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Quiche can also be refrigerated overnight and baked in the morning.