- 2 lb
- ground pork sausage or turkey
- 10 or 12
- eggs room temperature
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- velveeta cheese or 1 small bag shredded cheese
- 1-8oz pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- salt and pepper if you like
How to Make Tiffany's Breakfast Casserole
- 1Brown sausage, drain. Scramble eggs, set aside. Roll out 1 can of crescent rolls large enough to cover bottom and side of a 9 by 13 inch dish.
- 2Mix browned sausage, cream cheese, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese together.Pour mixture over bottom crust. Optional-mix cheese with mixture or spread on top of mixture.Roll other can of crescent rolls on top.
- 3Place in 350 degree oven.Bake until crust is golden brown approximately 12 to 15 minutes .Serves 12.Recipe Can be cut in half.