The Carriage House Breakfast Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, diced
- green bell pepper, diced
- red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small
- chopped onion
- 8 large
- 1 lb
- russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2.75 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp
- salt to taste
How to Make The Carriage House Breakfast Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a large quiche dish or 6 to 8 individual ramekins.
- 3Saute bacon, peppers and onion until soft.
- 4Drain on paper towel.
- 5Whisk eggs with potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper.
- 6Mix in bacon and vegetable mixture.
- 7Pour into prepared pan spreading mixture evenly.
- 8Bake for 45 minutes, until center is set or knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Bake 20 to 30 minutes for individual ramekins.