The Carriage House Breakfast Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbbacon, diced
1/4green bell pepper, diced
1/4red bell pepper, diced
1 smallchopped onion
1 lbrusset potatoes, peeled and grated
2.75 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
·salt to taste
How to Make The Carriage House Breakfast Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a large quiche dish or 6 to 8 individual ramekins.
- Saute bacon, peppers and onion until soft.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Whisk eggs with potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix in bacon and vegetable mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan spreading mixture evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until center is set or knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes for individual ramekins.