Tex Mex Beef Brunch Quiche
- pastry dough for 1 crust 9 inch pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 sp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained, 14.5 oz
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups nacho or taco shredded cheese blend
How to Make Tex Mex Beef Brunch Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Line a 9 inch pie pan with pastry dough. set aside. Saute ground beef til browned; drain off fat. Remove from heat and stir in salt, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, green onion and tomatoes
Place eggs and water in bowl and blend well.
- 2Layer ground beef mixture, egg mixture and cheese in the pie shell.
- 3Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or til set. Makes 6 servings.