Sunrise Sausage Bake
- 2 can(s)
- 12 fl. oz. each) nestlÉ® carnation® evaporated milk
- 8 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1 lb
- precooked sausage links, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 c
- (8-oz. pkg.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- chopped red pepper
- green onions (green parts only),sliced (if i dont have green onions, i chop a small sweet onion.
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 8 c
- 1/2-inch cubed italian or french bread (about 9 slices)
How to Make Sunrise Sausage Bake
- 1Preheat your oven to 350º F.
Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Combine milk, eggs, sausage, cheese, red pepper, green onions, onion powder and garlic powder in large bowl. Add bread cubes, stirring gently to moisten bread. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- 3BAKE for 45 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
Note: May be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.