Sunday Breakfast Casserole
Super quick and easy breakfast casserole that is so good. I change it up from time to time by substituting different cheeses and/or by adding mushrooms, peppers, and onions.
How to Make Sunday Breakfast Casserole
- 11.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain.
- 3Line bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish with crescent roll dough, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 4Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended; pour over sausage.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until set. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares; serve hot.