I also used my trusty toaster oven to cook this for 23 minutes.
- 2 Tbsp
- phillsbury grands flaky layers refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 small
- onion - chopped
- 1 tsp
- garlic - minced or to taste
- garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper to taste
- 3/4 c
- steak - cut in small cubes
- cheese - shredded
How to Make Steak-Cheese Pull-Apart
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray 1 1/2 qt corning ware dish with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- 3Separate dough into 4 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- 4Saute onions and garlic in nonstick pan. Add steak and seasonings to your liking.
- 5Fold this into the biscuit and egg mixture with your cheese. I used 2 hand full of sharp and medium cheddar cheese. There again use to your taste.
- 6Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit (the best you can) in a single layer.
- 7Bake at 350° for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares and enjoy!