Spinach Bacon Quiche
- 6 large
- 1/2 c
- 2% milk or whole milk
- 1 pkg
- fresh spinach
- 1 lb
- cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheese of your choice
- salt, pepper and any spices you wish to add
- 1 can(s)
- crescent rolls
How to Make Spinach Bacon Quiche
- 1Cook down fresh spinach with garlic, put to the side and allow to cool. Make sure there is no excess water once it is cooled.
- 2Unroll can of dough into a well greased round baking dish or pie plate.
- 3Lay down the cooled spinach, cheese and bacon into the dough. Mix together the eggs and milk with the salt and pepper. Add the egg mix to the filled dough, ensure that all the egg mix covers the spinach.
- 4Place into a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, or until the filling is firm and the dough is a nice brown color. Let this cool and serve!