Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- 1 lb
- refrigerated pie crust, unbaked
- eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2
- heavy cream
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
- 5 dash(es)
- hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 pkg
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 c
- chopped green onion
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c
- chopped mushrooms ( optional )
How to Make Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- 1In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- 2Spread the spinach into the bottom of the pie crust; top with bacon, mushrooms, Cheddar cheese, and green onion.
Pour the egg mixture over the filling, and sprinkle the quiche with Parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly puffed and browned, and a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.