How to Make Special Sausage & Egg Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Brown sausage, crumbling it as it cooks; drain. Grease a 7x11 casserole dish. Cover bottom with crushed crackers and sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese.
- 3In a small bowl mix sour cream and dijon mustard. Place 1/2 of the mixture in dabs over the croutons and cheese. Spread sausage over top. Dab remaining sour cream mixture on top of sausage.
- 4Pour eggs over casserole. Cover casserole with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake for 40 mins. or until eggs are cooked through. Add remaining cup of cheese and back for an additional 10 mins. to melt cheese.