Sour Cream Brunch Bake
How to Make Sour Cream Brunch Bake
- 1Grease and flour 12x8" baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl combine the ricotta , 1/3 cup powdered sugar and 1 egg yolk . Spread evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl combine eggs and remaining egg white , sour cream , remaining 1/3 cup powdered sugar and salt.
- 4Beat on medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- 5Pour egg mixture over ricotta.
- 6Bake @ 325° for about 1 hour or until puffy and set.
- 7Serve cut pieces topped with sour cream and preserves.