Sour Cream Brunch Bake
How to Make Sour Cream Brunch Bake
- Grease and flour 12x8" baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the ricotta , 1/3 cup powdered sugar and 1 egg yolk . Spread evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs and remaining egg white , sour cream , remaining 1/3 cup powdered sugar and salt.
- Beat on medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over ricotta.
- Bake @ 325° for about 1 hour or until puffy and set.
- Serve cut pieces topped with sour cream and preserves.