/ Breakfast Casseroles
Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole
shredded hash brown potatoes
julienne sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
How to Make Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole
11. Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
3. Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
4. Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
5. Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
Substitute 1 cup chopped fresh tomato for sun dried tomatoes, if desired.
Substitute 1 pkg. Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage Roll, cooked, crumbled for Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles.
Printable Recipe Card
About Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole