Slow Cooker potato ham and eggs
- 2 lb
- package frozen shredded potatoes, defrosted
- 1/2 c
- evaporated no fat milk
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb
- diced ham
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Slow Cooker potato ham and eggs
- 1Beat the eggs well. Stir in the milk, and blend in the flour, salt and pepper. Set aside
- 2Saute the onions until they are limp, but do not brown. Add to the milk & egg mixture.
- 3Add the ham (I buy the 8 oz. packages of diced ham and use two of these). Stir in parsley; Add the Parmesan and 1 cup of the cheddar.
- 4Mix in the defrosted potatoes, stirring well.
- 5I like to use liners in my slow cooker. If you don't, be sure to grease the crock well before adding the mixture; Sprinkle the remaining cheddar over the top; add more parsley on top, if desired.
- 6Cover, and cook on Low for 3 hours. The eggs should be set in the middle. You can test by inserting a knife into the middle. Every slow cooker is different, so check on this at about 2-1/2 hours.