★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbshrimp, peeled and deveined, cut in half
1 smallbell pepper, chopped
1 smallonion, diced
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
4 tspbutter or margarine
How to Make Shrimp Omelet
- Saute' onion and bell pepper in 2 Tbsps of margarine.
- Plsce shrimp in a medium bol and adde bell pepper/onion mixture.
- Beat eggs and water together.
- FOR EACH OMELET: Melt 1 tsp. margariane in 10" skillet. Add 1/4 of omelet mixtire. Cook until almost done. Then add 1/4 of shrimp and seasoning on half the eggs. Fold over opposite half of egg mixture to cover shrimp filling.
- One pound crawfish tails, chopped, can be substituted for shrimp.