Shepperd's breakfast pie
- 2 pkg
- pilsbury croissant dough (tubes)
- 2 pkg
- jimmy dean ground sausage, maple flavor
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- yellow onion, diced
- 1 pkg
- thawed hash browns
- large eggs
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper
How to Make Shepperd's breakfast pie
- 1Brown sausage in large skillet, add eggs to scramble in same skillet. Set aside
- 2In large bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup with diced onion, hash browns, and salt and pepper. Add sausage and eggs mixture. Mix in cheddar cheese.
- 3Lightly grease an 8 or 9 inch round baking pan with non-stick spray. With one package of croissant dough, arrange the croissants in a pinwheel type design on the bottom of the pan so they are touching eachother and there are no gaps.
- 4With the other croissant package, arrange them around the inside edge of the pan to where the pointed ends are laying outwards and the flat ends are touching the inside bottom of the pan, sort of like a sunflower. They should be fairly close together but evenly spaced out.
- 5Fill the croissant lined pan with the breakfast mixture. Take each of the croissant pointed ends and fold them over to cover the mixture so it looks like a pie.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until croissants are golden brown.