★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 7 large
- brown organic eggs
- 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1/8 tsp
- ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp
- minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 c
- each, diced onion,green pepper,cerlery
- 6 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz
- sliced ham(about 7 slices)
How to Make Scrambled Eggs In Puff Pastry
- 1Whisk 6 of the eggs together with the salt and pepper. cook onion, peppers,celery until tender.. Melt butter over medium-high heat, swirling to coat the pan evenly.
- 2Add the eggs and cook while gently pushing, lifting, and folding them from one side of the p an to the other, until they are nicely clumped, shiny, and wet, about 2 minutes. Quickly fold in the parsley, then transfer the eggs to a large plate and refrigerate until eool. about 15 minutes.
- 3Carefully unfold one sheet of th puff pastry onto a lightly floured work surface and smooth out he creases. Lightly beat the remaining egg and brush a thin layer over the pastry.
- 4Divide the chilled scrambled eggs, cheese, and ham into two equal portions. lay the egg mixture first, and then the cheese and then the ham over the bottom half of the pastsy, leaving a 1/2-inch border at the edges.
- 5Fold the top half of the pastry over the filling and press down wih a fork to seal the edges. Repeat this process with the remaining puff pastry sheet.
brush with remaining beaten egg. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or golden brown cool for 5 minutes before cutting. Enjoy.