Sausage, egg and biscuits casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- canned buttermilk biscuits - any brand
- 1 lb
- jimmy dean sausage
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Sausage, egg and biscuits casserole
- 1Cut biscuits into six to eight pieces place in a grease 8x8 pan.
- 2Brown sausage on the stove top and drain spread over the cut up biscuits.
- 3Beat eggs and add milk and salt and pepper to them and pour over sausage and biscuits, sprinkle both shredded cheeses over the top.
- 4Bake in 8x8 pan at 425 for 30-35 min. Let sit 5 min.