2 lbsausage (i use italian sausage)
1 1/2 cbiscuit mix
1 1/2 cshredded cheese, any kind (i use cheddar)
1/2 tspgarlic powder, pepper and parsley
How to Make Sausage Casserole
- Brown sausage in a skillet and when done drain on paper towels.
- After sausage has been drained, transfer sausage to the bottom of 13" x 9" pan, coated with oil spray.
- Combine milk, biscuit and eggs and beat, with electric mixer, for one minute.
- Cover sausage with the above mixture and then top with cheese. A mixture of cheeses can be used.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. Insert knife in center to see if it comes out clean and if it does it is done.
- Makes 12 to 16 servings. Enjoy!