1. Heat oven to 375. In a 10 inch skillet cook sausage over medium heat until browned.
2. Remove sausage to drain on paper towel, but leave drippings in pan.
3. Add flour to pan plus a little butter if needed to make a paste. Cook the paste until golden.
4. Gradually wisk in the milk, then add the salt and 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
5. Turn heat to low, and wisk until thickened.
6. Add back the sausage to the gravy and set aside.
1. In a small bowl beat eggs, half and half, parsley flakes, garlic salt, and remaining 1/4 tsp pepper with a wisk until blended.
2. In another 10 inch skillet, melt 1/2 TBSP butter over medium high.
3. stir in potatoes, and cook about 5 minutes or until starting to brown.
4. Reduce heat to medium low, stir in remaining 1/2 TBSP butter into the potatoes.
5. Pour egg mixture over potatoes, and cook, folding eggs into potatoes until just firm.
6. Remove from heat and set aside.
1. Using a cupcake pan, press one biscuit into the bottom and up the sides of 8 of the cups.
2. Spoon potato/egg mixture into the bottom of each cup.
3. Spoon sausage and gravy mixture on top of potato/eggs to fill each cup to the very top.
4. Add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of each cup if desired.
5. Bake 17-22 minutes or until edges of biscuits are deep golden brown.
6. Serve with additional gravy if desired.