Sausage and Egg Brunch Special1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbsmoked sausage
12 ozfrozen hash browns, thawed
1/2 csour cream
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 Tbspchives, fresh/chopped
How to Make Sausage and Egg Brunch Special
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine potatoes, sour cream, milk, cheese and chives in medium bowl.
- Spoon into buttered shallow 2 quart rectangular casserole.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Cut sausage into halves lengthwise, then cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
- Arrange down center of casserole.
- Bake 10 minutes more.
- Shape a well in each corner of the potato mixture.
- Break an egg into each well.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes more or until eggs reach desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.