Sausage and Egg Brunch Special1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/2 lb
- smoked sausage
- 12 oz
- frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- chives, fresh/chopped
How to Make Sausage and Egg Brunch Special
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine potatoes, sour cream, milk, cheese and chives in medium bowl.
- 3Spoon into buttered shallow 2 quart rectangular casserole.
- 4Bake 40 minutes.
- 5Cut sausage into halves lengthwise, then cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
- 6Arrange down center of casserole.
- 7Bake 10 minutes more.
- 8Shape a well in each corner of the potato mixture.
- 9Break an egg into each well.
- 10Bake 10 to 12 minutes more or until eggs reach desired doneness.
- 11Serve immediately.