Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
8 slicewhite bread, cubed
8 ozsharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2 1/2 cmilk, divided
1/4 tspdry mustard
1/2 tspmarjoram, dried
1/2 tspbasil, dried
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
How to Make Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Brown sausage, drain and set aside.
- Place bread in a greased 9" x 13" baking dish and top with cheese and sausage.
- Combine 2 cups milk, eggs, dry mustard, marjoram and basil.
- Pour over sausage, cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- Mix soup with 1/2 cup milk and pour over casserole.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 1 hour.