How to Make Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 1Crumble and brown sausage in skillet then drain on paper towels.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls and place in bottom and up sides of 9x13 casserole dish pinching to seal all perforations.
- 3Sprinkle cooked sausage over rolls. Beat eggs and milk and pour over sausage. Top with 2 cups of cheese.
- 4Bake according to crescent roll directions until cheese is melted and eggs are set in center.
- 5Cut into squares and serve immediately.
I serve with gravy made from the drippings from the sausage.