How to Make Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Crumble and brown sausage in skillet then drain on paper towels.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place in bottom and up sides of 9x13 casserole dish pinching to seal all perforations.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage over rolls. Beat eggs and milk and pour over sausage. Top with 2 cups of cheese.
- Bake according to crescent roll directions until cheese is melted and eggs are set in center.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.
I serve with gravy made from the drippings from the sausage.