- deep dish 9" pie shells, unbaked
- 18 oz
- evaporated milk or half & half
- 8 large
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
- whole rosemary, crushed fine
- 2 c
- (8 oz) shredded swiss cheese
- 6 oz
- canadian bacon, finely diced
- 1 bunch
- green onions, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Reunion Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
Thaw pie shells if frozen. Prick the bottom of each in a few places with the tines of a fork.
- 2Beat together milk and eggs until well blended. Stir in salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- 3Place 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese in the bottom of each pie shell. Sprinkle each with half the diced Canadian bacon and half the chopped green onions.
- 4Stir the milk-egg mixture again to blend, then carefully pour half of mixture into each pie shell. Do not overfill.
Sprinkle the tops of each quiche with half the grated Parmesan cheese. Place both quiches on a large baking sheet in case of overflow.
- 5Bake the quiches for 40-50 minutes, until set in the center. Test with knife blade near center; it should come out clean. Cool at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving.