Ranchers Breakfast Pie
- 1/3 c
- 2 c
- shredded cheese (i prefer cheddar, but pepper jack or other variations would be equally as good)
- slices cooked bacon, crumbled (or 1 lb sausage, browned and drained)
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped onion (or 2-3 green onions, finely sliced)
- 2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- melted butter
How to Make Ranchers Breakfast Pie
- 1In large bowl, combine milk and eggs. Stir in cheese, bacon and onion. Pour into well-buttered 9" pie dish (can use large loaf pan).
- 2Toss potatoes with ssalt and pepper. Sprinkle over the egg mixture.
- 3Drizzle butter over potatoes. Bake at 325 until knife comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- 4If needed, I broil the dish the last 5 minutes or so to get a nice golden brown top on the hashbrowns.